Have temper tantrums, aggression, problem with social adjustment. Taking medicinal marijuana. Is it a side effect?

i have psychopathy been diagnosed and am having alot of problems adjusting to social activity, temper problems, violence and overall aggression . Some doctors Ive talked to suggested i move to a state that provides medicinal marijuana since i have a bad reaction to other medications any suggestions on this matter? i want to improve my quality of life and not remain to age and die in isolation which seems to be my only reasonable answer since im unable to do anything else. i have no medical insurance. nor any ability to get money or what i need to assist myself im currently involved in getting supplemental income but thats a slow process. please help
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013