Have tears and filled with emotions. No medication till now. What to do?

HI I AM NOT SURE IF YOU CAN HELP. IVE WOKEN UP ALL TEARFUL I CANT STOP CRYING. ITS BEEN TWO MONTHS NOW I HAVE SEPERATED FROM MY HUSBAND OF 18YEARS. FOR THE PAST YEAR I VE BEEN HELPNG MY SELF BY TAKING A MORE HOLISTIC APPROACH TO HELP ME SUCH AS MEDITITATION BUT I SEEM STILL FILL THAT IM STUCK WITH MY EMOTIONS. I DONT WANT TO TAKE THE APPROACH OF GOING ON MEDITITATION I HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE AND HAVE COME ALONG WAY FROM THAT. IM TRYING TO FIND OTHER SOLUTIONS TO HELP ME MAYBE A SUPPORT GROUP ETC. CAN YOU ADVICE IS THIS NORMAL TO GO THROUGH FEELING THIS WAY.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013