Have takyasus arteritis. Taken Prednisone and Methotrexate. Difficulty swallowing

I have Takyasus Arteritis which flared in my twenties, settled but flared again 2 years ago but with worsening symtoms. I was on prednisone but have tapered off recently and currently taking 15mg Methotrexate once a week. I have recent problems swallowing (to the point that I have been unable to get a breath down on 4 occasions). Just feel as if food is getting stuck, then I start to cough and reach a point where I cannot get a breath down. Seems to happen nearly everytime I eat now.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013