Have taken mifeprestone and misoprostol. Not bleeding yet. Reason?

I have taken the mifepirstone and misoprostol . the oral dose of mifepirstone i had taken at 8O clock at night on 26 dec and after 24 hours the oral dose of misoprostol 2 tablets had taken and at 12:00 in night i take the 3rd tablet of misoprostol and in morning of 28 dec at 7:00 am i have taken 4th dose of misoprostol but bleeding not start properly .only one clot is passes early in the morning. So plz help me and give suggestion to remove pregnency as soon as possible without surgical abortion
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012