Have tailbone pain, swollen area above buttock crack, no redness or drainage. Have pilonodial cyst. Worrying too much?

I have pain in my tailbone when sitting. On my right side, just at the top of my butt crack for lack of a better word, it feels quite swollen. There is no redness, or drainage that I have seen described by a pilonodial cyst , and I m quite concerned its something terrible like a chordoma. I had an xray and it showed nothing out of the ordinary. Am I worrying too much, or should I take this further? I have no other symptoms other than pain while sitting, and if I go a while without driving, it goes away. I am in sales and drive 35K miles per year. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012