Have syphylis and genital herpes, had unprotected sex, hwite pimples outside vagina. Is this an outbreak ?

i just recently found out i have syphylis and genital herpes . I knew about the syphilis last year and half after a friend took advantage of my drunken/angry stage of my husband and we went out to the woods to drink/talk, which we did in the past sometimes. I wiped myself last night and boy it felt like my hair coming off my body,pulled hard. I saw in the mirror later after pain today white little pimples around my outside vagina and perhaps anal area. Is this an outbreak or just ingrown hairs as my husband would like to believe.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013