Have symptoms of thyroid problem. Normal thyroid levels. Family history of hypothyroidism. Need medication?

Hi. I have most of the symptoms associated with hypothyroid but my T3, T4, TSH levels are normal. However, I have very high anti-thyroid antibodies ( serum anti microsomal antibody is 424.64 vs normal of upto 5.61). I am 50 years old. My mother is on medication for Hypothyroidism for over 10 years now. Doctor s opinions on whether or not I need to start on thyroid medication are confusing. Some doctors suggest I start initially with a small dosage of Elthroxin 25gm. Others think I don t need anything at all. Yet another recommendation is to start taking Ebexid. I am very frustrated that there is no clear cut way forward. Please advise.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012