Have symptoms of pregnancy but test shows negative. Had been diagnosed with PCOS. Recommendations?

I have been diagnosed with PCOS 4 yrs back., tried many.. and for last 1 year and 6 months taking regular metoformin tablets with Evion at night and metoformin with Folic acid tablet in mrng... I am married for 13 months., trying to conceive ... for past to months with the help of Folicular study, identified the dominant and taking fertigyn 5000 for making it rupture... my doc advised to have intercourse a day prior and the next day of rupture.. We did the same.. I am getting all symptoms of pregnancy., but the Home pregnancy test shows -ve. Its my 35th day .. Pls advice
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013