Have symptoms of hyperthyroid. Had thyroid cancer. How to lead healthy life?

I had thyroid cancer in 2001.I had a total thyriodectomy /partial parathyroid . I ve been on synthyroid for the last 11years . The past 3years my tsh levels are all over the dose is 150 mcg. To 225 mug. My tsh levels do to be able to get regulated!! My blood tsh shows .045 , which means I m hyper,but my physical symptoms are extreme weight gain hair not growing,extreme dry skin extreme whole facial apperance is more man looking than female.even though my blood shows hyperthyroid, I defenitly feel like I m hypo thyroid.iv been on 175 mug. And feel terrible.this has gone on to long!!!.my end chronologist just doesnt know what to do!!! Please help it s effecting my marriage and children.also I have absolutely no sex drive,my testoturme level is 40 . Any ideas would be great. Want to live life not just survive!,,
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012