Have symptoms of fibromyalgia. Headaches, weakness, hip pain. High blood pressure. Chances of polymyalgia rheumatica?

Hi, My name is Carol. I have been having extreme symptom's and i was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I believe i am having symptom's of poymyalgia Rheumatica? I have extreme heaches, weakness, mucsle and hip pain. all over pain really. What scares me the most is my normal blood pressure has started raising and i ended up in the ER with it 220/110.. My face swelled and the head pain was extreme. The headaches are other symptoms never go away and i stopped to prednisone at the advice of my rheumatolist's that say;s i am to young to have polymyalgia rheumatica? I am 51... I have inflammation in my head to the point were i hear the swelling coming on.. what do you think i should do... My doctors do not know what to tell me other than Fibro. It is getting worse everyday and i am so weak now i cant get off the couch..
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013