Have swollen vagina with itching. Have regular periods. What could be the reason?

41st birthday in 2 weeks, haven't had penatrive intercourse in 15 years. Periods regular, heavy and last 2-3 days until last month when I didn't get a period as such minimal blood didn't have to use a tampon or towel. Swollen left side of vagina with itching and rash, small amount of blood spotting last week.. This morning thought I had my period although blood flow stopped within 1/2 hour. Over last few weeks tried ovulation tests, not ovulating however tests used weren't a brand name.

Please help, I hope I'm not yet menaposaul, my Mum had me in her mid forties.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013