Have swollen tummy and fluid form nose after death. What can be the reason for this?

hey doctor, this is surabhi,
recently my granny died. I observed that her body parts started to turn blue. Especially her lips and finger nail tips. And some sort of liquid came out of her nose. Even after keeping cotton there. The whole cotton became wet and the fluid started flowing out of her nose. We were terrified. So please help me out. And even her tummy was swollen a lot before her death, and she was always complaining that her tummy was paining. and her tummy was very big. please do the needful
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013