Have swollen tonsil, have wisdom tooth. Should I be worried about tonsil cancer?

Have had my right tonsil swollen for 5 months now I work at a golf course and went to the doctors and my right nose was really red with post nasil drip and have a lot of tonsil stones on the right side that s lasted a few months so far I don t have swollen lymp nodes or anything and have a wisdom tooth that is almost all the way in on the same side. If I push from under my neck or move my head down to the right it feels like it hurts all title but the doctor said probably from tonsil stones. I also get a burning sensation when I burp and in the back of my head that tingles sometimes. Wondering of I should be worried about tonsil cancer I chew tobacco and both sides of my tounge are eroded but I m pretty sure that s from really sharp teeth there normal color and not read or white patches I m only 20 years old should I worry or wait to see what happens after the golf season is over I never had allergys till this year and been on 2 types of antibiotics for sinus that don t help it just came back
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012