Have swollen tongue and lymph node on neck. Unable to catch breath . Am pregnant. Treatment?

Hello, I am 26 years old and will be 15 weeks pregnant tomorrow. I noticed a swollen lymph node in my neck probably about 1 &1/2 -2 months ago. I have recently noticed more swelling in neck on both sides, my neck is becoming stiff and my throat is soar. The lymph nodes and glands are soar to the touch as well. I have had shortness of breath off on for about 2 weeks now but I also have scoliosis so I figured it was just that. Todaymy ttongue has started swell some and have felt like I can t catch my breath todsy. Do you have suggestions on what I should dom
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013