Have swollen tongue. Have pollen allergy. Taking calcium sandosa. Is the medicine the cause?

Hello ,please help me.I feel my tongue is thick and bigger than normal,I don`t know why this happen.Sometimes is thick sometimes is normal,this makes me very nervous and I`m so scared,I have pollen allergy but i don`t know if this happens of pollen,I drink two times daily calcium sandosa for my allergy,Is it possible that calium sandosa may cause this problem.I can`t find what causes this.I need your help.Do you have any recomendation to solve this problem,what to do in that moment when mu tongue is thick and bigger.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
allergies can be triggered by calcium diet suppliments vitamins an iron in latest newest sudies it is confirmed as in one stud it is stated that synthetic vitamins fuel sickness while enriching corrupt medical industr you can check in net
better is to get diagnosed your alergy rather tan fearing from it
now a das the pollens allergy is fully treatable