Have swollen toe, done uric acid test, urine analysis, show proteins in urine. Concern?

Hi doc.I am so disturb of my condition about my swollen big toe. I suspect that it's a gout thing and so I went to a diagnostic center to have my uric acid test and also for a urinalysis. I just received the result today but my result for uric acid is 5.35, and it's very normal! I am quite alarmed with my urinalysis result because of some trace of Protein. My Pus Cells is 2-6/HPF and my RBC is 1-3/HPF.My Epith Cells and Bacteria are few. Is there any reason for me to get upset doc? The pain in my big toe is quite bothersome for me because for sure this is not normal doc. Please help and give me some advice. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013