Have swollen, red, itchy, hard, fluid discharging testicles. Masturbation hurts. Yeast infection or masturbation?

Hey Doc. Well basically my testicles are swollen, red, itchy, hard, and some kind of fluid appears. It's a clear fluid. My foreskin around my penis is puffy and it hurts when I try to masturbate. I'm wondering if maybe I've been masturbating to much without cleaning properly? There's also a small red ring around the tip of my penis. I'm wondering if this is just from excessive masturbation, or a possible yeast infection?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013