Have swollen penis along with itching. Have taken medication for body pain and allergy. What could be the reason?

good day to all. I took 2 different medicines altogether 1 is for body pain and the other one is anti -hastimine for allergic then after 12 hours my penis got swollen particulary the "head" part for 2 days and on third day it got back to normal but there is itchiness around it. actualy this is the 2n time .Could you pls explain it further??? there any major health problem ??or it was just a normal allergic reaction. thnk u. R E.D , DUBAI UAE,
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concern. I am not sure as to what medications you took that made you have the allergic reaction. If you give me more details or a psychiatrist who can help with you condition, you might find answers. I hope this helps. I wish you the best in recovery and hope you avoid the allergens that caused you problems.

Take care and have a lovely day!