Have swollen occipital gland. Have itchiness and hear pulse in ear. Treatment?

Hello! I am 28 years old with a very healthy lifestyle. For the past 3 months I have my left occipital gland swollen. Also I started hearing my heart beating pulse in my left ear... I didn t experience any severe pain but just some itchiness in my ear that comes and goes with no fluids . The past two days I feel my left side of my head heavy with a little bit of pain in my left temporal lobe. This makes me anxious in the night increasing my heartbeat and interrupting my sleep. Can you please advice me?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013