Have swollen mons pubis and labia majora after exercise. Have taken advil and icing the area. Is it because of lower abdomen exercises?

I have been working out the past week and a half. I am doing weight training, agility, and cardio. This morning, I worked out by doing several leg exercises, some back extensions, squats, and ab exercises. I didnt notice anything wrong while i was working out, but when i got undressed in the locker room i noticed that my mons pubis was extremely 3 times its normal size. My labia majora is also swollen to 3 times the normal size. both are swollen to the point where the skin is tight. I have taken advil and am icing the area. I have done a lot of googlin of issues, and discovered that this may be related to lower ab exercises. im not sure what to do
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013