Have swollen maxillary sinus. Had root canal. After removing the tooth experiencing pain and headache. Suggest

I am a 36 year old male went to a ent and had cat scans done rt maxillary sinus was almost swollen shut. He told me to go see a dentist that it was a tooth. I saw 2 dentist and an oral surgeon the y all focused in on a tooth i had a root canal on . The oral surgeon recomended pulling it . the tooth never bothered me I asked if it could be my wisdom tooth since i still have them he said no. so i let him pull it. after that i still had the same symptoms pressure on th rt side of my face, headaches, funny feeling on the right side of my upper throat above my toungue. ent did more cat scans found object turned out to be piece of dental tool in me . ent did a procedure and said he removed it i did not see the piece . I stopped going to them both for lack of trust. they both told me this will go away . now i have i think swollen lymphnodes on my rt side around my jaw they dont hurt but are swollen and the pressure and headaches are still there but now the funny feeling is further up and down my throat on my rt side . dont have much money and am starting to get very nervous about this never felt this wierd felling in throat before
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013