Have swollen lymph nodes, red, burning, pain behind ears, back of head hurts, noticed indentation top of head

I had a couple of questions. So yesterday I had started receiving pain behind both of my ears where my lymph nodes are located at. They have gotten swollen, red, and sometimes burn. This morning I woke up to find out that they are still hurting but now when i go to put my head back my whole back of my head (as well as my ears) feel swollen that i cant put my head back all of the way. About halfway up the back of my head somewhat hurts to touch and feels swollen. I was feeling around my head this morning and noticed an indentation on the back top part of my head that is rather large...
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013