Have swollen lymph nodes in groin and rash on knee. Have pain in leg. Solution?

Hi. I have two swollen lymph nodes in my groin , one marble sized on the left side and one small on the right. My left thigh and knee are painful and it feels as though the pain is moving farther down my leg to the calf area. I also have about 12 red bumps, rash , on the left side of my left knee cap. I am a 51 year old female and I exercise regularly although I have had a horrible cold for the last two weeks that is just starting to clear up. I weigh 132 pounds and am 5 5 .
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013