Have swollen lymph nodes, headaches. On Qlaira birth control pill. Explain

Good day i was wondering i am on Qlaira birth control pill for almost a year now my problem is that ever since i was pregnant with my first son my period did not return after my second son and after i weened him of the breast i was first on yasmin but yasmin have given my swallon lymph glands, so they changed it to qlairia but the thing is ever since i used qlairia i am so tired some days and so moody and get bad headaches and i dont even get a period i also get thrush especially when i suppose to get my period
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013