Have swollen lymph nodes. All tests done and big medical history. CAn it be interstitial cyctitis?

Persistent pelvic pain concentrated on right side, swollen lymph nodes -nickle size-in groin for more than 4 months increasing in size. Some lymph nodes on left side now swollen. throbbing pain right groin/flank increases with pressure (pain stays at 3-4..distracting but not intolerable), temp does not exceed 1 degree over normal. Still have Appendix.
History: Had partial hysterectomy in Feb 12, history of benign cyst on ovary. History of Pyelonephritis and urinary tract infections. Last one treated in Dec 12. 2 C section deliveries, no failed pregnancies, 1 surgery for adhesions, gall bladder removed. Current urinary quick test negative. Family history of ovarian and breast cancer.
Have been to the GYN that did the partial Hysterectomy...who referred me to a Urologist who says maybe it is interstitial cyctitis....but the paid is so concentrated on right side... it does not seem logical.
What do you think?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013