Have swollen lymph node on head and getting headache and nausea. What could be wrong with me?

Hi im sara, ive noticed a bruise that I don t know how I got... im clumsy but usually I remember tgings like that. Ive also been a bit queezy or nauseous lately. I get headaches pretty consistantly but I ususlly just attribute that to how much caffeeine I consume daily. I had a swollen lymph node (or rather what I assume was a swollen lymph node) for two days but it seems to be going away. Could these things be related and mean something might be wrong?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012