Have swollen lymph glands in armpit. Done FNA. What do i need to do next?

I need advise on armpit lymph glands swollen excess of a year. A FNA was done - but only got fat cells in syringe .. (one year ago). Just dropped then.. Now after a year the nodes in left armpit are sizes of dime and nickel.. and right armpit is one large - nickel or larger... they have not gone down at all within the years time... What do i need to do next.. I am having night sweats (but am 62 and dr. disposed as menopause )... can you give me guidance so i can take a stronger stance on figuring this out?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012