Have swollen lumps under arm and thighs. No medication till now. What can be done?

Hello I get re occurring bumps under my arm pits and inner thighs that swell up and later when I could squeeze it because sometimes its not ready but when it is it leaks out a yellow ish liquid and then blood, the swelling goes down and I'm okay but I always get them. When the bump is not ready to pop it hurts extremely bad when I do try to squeeze so I don't and the same goes for my armpit. Now my armpit, in some places where I would squeeze the bumps some hairs decided to not grow anymore. I get multiple bumps at once sometimes under both armpits or just one. I don't take any medicine for this. It started in June of 2008 and I was 14. I am female as well. African American, I do share towels an sometimes wash tags and deodorant. That's been a family thing we always share deodorant but regardless of what's going in with me, no one else has this problem. Now a days I keep my tags to myself but towels might be a problem. In working on that. I was letting you know those extra facts just in case they might tribute in some way to the cause .
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013