Have swollen lump on labia. Painful to walk and bleeds slightly. Reason?

hi, i normally get a small hard lump on my labia but it normally goes away within a week or so but this week i have one thats very swollen roughly 1cm by 2cm its extremely sensitive to touch its even causing me pain to walk, its very red and shiny to discharge of any sort, but it now has a small weeping bleed , the past couple of days i have been cleaning it and puting antiseptic cream on it (which has helped with the friction of walking) im healthy in all other ways except having asthma and im 22yo and not currently sexually active
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013