Have swollen legs, ankles, face, malaise, taking metaprolol for hypertension, lexapro, buspar. Anaemic, elevated lipase, AST, recovering alcoholic

I have slightly elevated lipase levels. I am anemic. I have slightly elevated AST levels as well. I am a recovering alcoholic nothing for 4 months. I have swelling of my legs(painful too) ankles, face and neck. I have a general malaise feeling and a sore throat. I am currently taking Metoprolol and Lisinopril for HTN. Naltrexone(stopped taking 2 days ago) but was taking for 4 months for cravings, Lexapro and Buspar. Why am I experiencing painful swelling and weight gain? What would be a tx for this?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013