Have swollen labia along with itching, burning and excessive discharge. What to do?

Hi! I've been experiencing itching, burning, and excessuve discharge. It seems like it should be ayeast infection, but I have these symptoms so often, and treat them as a yeast infection, that I'm concerned its somrthing else. Thisbis now my third episode in less than 6 months. Also, I get these dark grey spots on my labia minora that disappear and cone back. And just add to the terrible discomfort, my outerlabia have become very swollen. Its very uncomfortable and I just need some advice. :(
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013