Have swollen, itchy, tingly and irritable lips. Am breastfeeding. Remedy?

6 days ago the inside of my lips started feeling very tingly and irritable such that i would have to keep running my tongue over them to sooth as the inside is slightly swollen and is looking a bit wrinkly. 3 days ago i then woke up with my lips swollen from the inside so the lower lip was literally hanging. Now the inside is very itchy and slightly swollen, and i am breastfeeding so actually don t know if i can get anything for it, the sensation is horrible as some spots are sore and have reddish small sores. And all this is inside the lips/ mouth. Please help me.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013