Have swollen, itchy arm, paining fingers. Had implant replaced. What is it?

i have had the implant in for 4 years, after three i got it renewed. When i first got it in i had a itchy arm then it went after a month. im now getting really itchy in that area and i have a big white blister. my arm is quite swollen and im now starting to get pains in my middle and ringer finger on my left arm... can you help? do you know what it could be?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. I believe that the swollen itchy arm and painful fingers is due to the recent surgery for the implant, however if you believe that this might not be the case, investigations to find out what it might be might be in order. Please visit with your doctor who can examine the swollen itchy arm. I also feel like your arm might be getting worse since it has also spread to your fingers. The ER may be a good option if you find this discomfort not going away. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!