Have swollen gland near armpit. Had flu and sore throat. Had Hodgkins Lymphoma. Reason?

My son had been diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma over five years ago. He has been cancer free for just over four years now. As of this morning he noticed that he had a tiny swollen gland in his armpit area. We were told not to be to concerned about this they believe it is more likely to be swollen due to an infection, since had just had the flu and a sore throat. I was just wondering what other reasons may there be due to the swollen gland, A concerned Mom
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013