Have swollen bumps on vagina and hip. Have liquid discharge during intercourse. Reason?

Ok, im 16 and it all started with a bump/swollen part on the left side of my private part/ vagina . Then another bump/swollen part started coming on my bikini line area on the left side. Its stickig out. And now the whole left side of my vagina/private part is swollen and it hurts to touch it or sit down. I have been also having this clear liquid pour out of me whenever i have intercourse with my boyfriend. He has been tested already and he doesnt have anythig. Please help, i dont know what to do and i dont want to speak to my mom about it. :/
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013