Have swollen belly, wheezing, fatigue. Had stroke earlier. Taking many medication. What to do?

My name is Jenny, I am 35 years old. I am with my grandmother who is 88 years old. She had a stroke almost 2 years old. She reecently became ill this past week. Her symptoms were: swollen belly, wheezing, iron build up, very fatigue, along with a few other things. The hospital sent her home with more medication. She seems to be getting worse and we are not sure on what to do. Please help!! Give us some guidance on what to do. It would be greatly appreciated!

Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013