Have swollen ankles and legs, shortness of breath, constipation, body ache, blood clot in ovarian vein, chest pain, hashimotos, lupus. Help

Hi there. I have been to several doctors for odd symptoms I've been having for the past 3 years and still having. I have painful, swollen ankles and legs, extreme photosensitivity, shortness of breath, extreme constipation, body aches, hx of bloodclot in my ovarian vein, puffiness in face and sometimes hands, chest pain, hx of hashimotos. I have been through every test you can imagine, MIBI, ekg, colonoscopy, endoscopy (dx with gastritis), bone marrow biopsy (last year), etc. Now I have elevated ldh. One rheumy says lupus and APLS and then my insurance changed so I was forced to go to another. This rheumy isn't "totally convinced" I have lupus and is kind of beating around the bush of his suspicion of cancer. None of my labs indicate anything weird with platelets, white/red count elevation or anything. Only elevated ldh, to 300 which can mean a number of things. I am on plaquenil for the APLS. I am so frustrated b/c I want to know what it definitely is or isn't! I do not have a + ANA. Can you please give me some advice? Thanks so much! Tracy A., Redding, CT
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013