Have swollen and heavy hand. Had a electric shock. ECG is normal. Taking dazen and gabica. What to do?

hi my name is MAHA / 2 days back i got electric shock from my microwave. now my right hand is quite heavy n little bit swelling and the color of my hand is little bit blue . some time i feel that some needle are pinching . my dr gave medine TAB DAZEN DS & TAB GABICA 100MG i feel so drowsy after having medicine ... what should i do ? should i concern any other dr as well . guide me . my ECG is good no problem in that.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013