Have swollen and dark penis, scrotum. Had ultrasound test. Had a fall. When will it recover?

Good day

I am an "elderly fellow of 69 years", a few days ago I fell very badly. My face around the eyes and face on one side were swollen and dark but now three days later it has receded significantly.

However my penis and scrotum are dark bluish and violet and have the size of a "gorilla" - they are very uncomfortable and here the question: why did they not recede equally. The Ultra Sound of the scrotum I had done the next day talked about hematoma or ecchymosis and a large amount of right hydrocele.

Do I have to expect a longer recovery period for that part of my body?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013