Have swelling under pubic hair which bled while trimming. Had protected sex. Genital Wart?

I think I might have a genital wart. It's on the bikini area close to my vagina, under the pubic hair. It's swollen up, on top of the skin, and doesn't hurt at all. However, when I was trimming my hair, I nicked it, and it bled for about 20 minutes, which I know is similar to other times I've had warts. I'm a 20 year old female, I hadn't had sex for about a year, then about 5 weeks ago I started sleeping with someone new. We slept together a few times (casual basis) and he's been sleeping with someone else as well. We used condoms every time.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013