Have swelling under eye, itching and redness. Using contact lens and glasses. Can I use Ciplox?

Hi Doctor, I am 29 year old female, I am wearing contact lenses and glasses both. form last couple of days I have got a small swelling under my right eye and the corner inside the eye is red..also i feel itching inside and when i touch on the swelling it's paining...can you please help me with this..what it could be and what can cure this...I have got Ciplox eye drops at home..can i use them..??? thank you
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013