Have swelling over ankle, difficulty walking on stairs. Had fibula fracture near ankle, was plastered. Swelling persisting?

Hi, I am rahul. I got fracture at right leg fibula near to ankle on 12 Feb 2013 doctor decided to do half plaster considering swelling & did plaster on 18 feb 2013. On 18 March 2013 doctor removed plaster, after that as on date i am having swelling over the ankle.Now i am able to walk only,still facing little bit problem while going down stairs.please guide me how much time swelling persist ? i am realy damn frustuated please reply
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013