Have swelling in the leg. Doppler showing inclusion. What is the treatment? Have alzheimers, thyroid and anemia

My 86 year old mother had a doppler test this week. Nurse report to me said she had an inclusion in her right leg. She had been wearing support hose for leg swelling . She just got out of hospitalization for a total of 15 days in & out of hospital for 2 visits one visit 6 days 2nd visit 9 days. She is in a nursing faciility. What is treatment...looking for best results, least invasive as she has other issuse like high blood pressure, poor feet condition is recovering from a big toe pressure sore on other foot . alzheirmers & thyroid & anemia are other health issues.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013