Have swelling in rectum. Took antihistamines for nasal discharge. What to do?

I am 37 year old,On Sunday I had a nasal discharge( which I thought is the allergy I have),on monday I took antihistamines,it was okay but I developed crepitations and wheeziness in chest.Then the next day I developed knife like pain in rectum on coughing.There is an internal swelling on the upper side of rectum which can be felt on touching the upper part of anus.I also feel slightly feverish and lethargic.Don t feel like eating anything as well...
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013