Have swelling in face. Had a fall earlier. Took ibuprofin. What to do?

i fell on the concrete saturday night around 2:00 am. i landed on my face cheek first. i dont believe anything is broke because of the lack of pain. i have had ice on it ,but probably not nearly as much as i should. i have also been taking ibuprofin. the swellng is at its worse today. my lower eyelid and upper are now showing swelling. today is monday and i have had ice on it all day the swelling looks to be at it worse. is there something else i should be doing. i have no insurance and i really appreciate this type of forum. thank you very, very much!
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013