Have swelling in ankle and leg. Had pneumonia and was hospitalized. What is it?

I just got out of the hospital 2 weeks ago for pneumonia apparently I went into respitory failure and was put on a ventolator for 7 days they had my feet and arms straped down on the 8th-10th days I was on the respitory floor trying to restore motor skills after coming home my legs still hurt so bad I couldn't hardly walked, it has gottten better as days went by. However, yesterday my ankle and leg swelled up quickly and unexpectedly and today they are still swollen and I am wheezing again. Should I return to hospital or wait and contact family physican tomorrow?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013