Have swelling and itching on toes. Taking Neosporin. Remedy?

Hi, a couple days ago I woke up itching my fourth toe . My first thought is that I got bit by something, now I m into my third day and my third and fourth toe are swollen and almost the entire top of both toes have a big blister like redness to them. They r very sore to touch and not only can I feel it starting on my pinkie toe, but now there s a red blood like blister on my second toe as well. They itch terribly. I also noticed a bump forming on my second toe on my left foot as well. It s only on the top, no itching between them or on my hands or anywhere else. They r so swollen it is effecting the way I walk. I have no idea what this is, this has never happened before . Do u have any idea what this could b? I have been using neosporin to help with the itching, that seems to help a little. please help, its driving me nuts!! Thank you, Jodi Coselman
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013