Have sweats and chills, lost voice, cough, no bowel movement and calf muscles ache. Advice?

I am a 45 year old woman, who never gets sick. I have been having alternating sweats and extreem chills for five days. I also have lost my voice. and have a nasty cough. I sleep 6 hours through the day and 7 through the night. I cannot eat and have not had a bowl movement in 5 days. My calf muscles are sore and ache. I am trying to drink as much fluids as possible when i am awake. Weird thing is.... with all the sweating and chills i do not have a fever. I feel my forehead and its always fine.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013