Have sweating, dizzy, start walking on feeling this, seen after eating. Had previously, but worse now

hey i have been sweating alot and getting warm to the point where its making me dizzy. im always walking of moving when i feel warm like that and is after i eat. i can be walking in below freezing weather with my coat open sweating as im slowly walking on an even ground. or when im sleeping, any ideas? this has been consitiane the past year but seems to be getting worse. i am a woman of average height and weigh, 31 years old.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013