Have supraventricular tachycardia. Stress test positive for possible clogged artery. Suggest

Do I really need an angiogram if all tests were ok? I had blood work, chest xray, an EKG, echo cardiogram, and I have supraventricular tachycardia. I had an angiogram ten years ago due to a stress test that showed positive for a possible clogged artery. I did not have any symptoms, nor do I have any now! I am a 62 year old male, still without any symptoms, yet the same cartiolgist said that I need an angiogram due to results of a two week old stress test with no symptoms. By the way, the angiogram of ten years ago showed all arteries in good shape.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013